XpresSpa Group, Inc. is engaged in building a preeminent pure-play health & wellness services company around its core asset XpresSpa.
XpresSpa Group's current holdings include XpresSpa, XpresRecover, Group Mobile, Infomedia and Intellectual Property.
- XpresSpa is the world's largest airport spa company, offering services that are tailored specifically to the busy traveling consumer, with treatments completed in 30 minutes or less. XpresSpa is committed to providing exceptional customer experiences with its innovative premium spa services, as well as exclusive luxury travel products and accessories through partnership with some of the leading cosmetics brands in the world. XpresSpa serves almost one million air travelers each year at its locations in the United States, Holland and the United Arab Emirates.
- XpresRecover will launch first location in first half of 2018. Featuring: cryotherapy, compression therapy, salt chambers, healthy grab & go
- Group Mobile is a provider of rugged, mobile and field-use computing products, serving customers worldwide.
- Infomedia is a leading provider of customer relationship management and monetization technologies to mobile carriers and device manufacturers.
- The Intellectual Property division is engaged in the innovation, development and monetization of intellectual property.